Thursday, February 10, 2022

A short story //:-)

~~Confession of a mad politician~~ Do you know why I'm so cute? . .. ... It's because I'm a lab rat. A guinea pig. A Micky mouse in a loony bin... Now everything makes sense... I now know what "this" is. You people are psychiatrists and psychologists, aren't you? ... I'm confined in this mental hospital and and you people observe my psychopathological symptoms and make notes. That's what's been going on, isn't it.... It makes a whole lot of sense now.. You've been performing human experiments on me too.. ... But I have a good news. Your psychotherapy works. I am better now. Your psychoanalysis was indeed correct. The counseling sessions worked magic too. Can I leave the hospital now? ... Oh thank you. ... So how much do I owe you? ... $100,000? Oh. ... God is my guaranter and God will pay you with eternal blessings in my behalf. He will pay you back for whatever I owe you and He will give you something that is priceless and much better than money. ... That's not good enough? ... How about this. I shall give you my heart. I shall give you my love too. No? ... So you are doctors in a big general hospital. I bet you have a sperm bank in your hospital. I'll give you my sperms for free. I can bring them like, once a week for the rest of my life. No? ... You think I'm still sick in my head? It is too early to release me? But I have to do my political campaign. Election is nearing, day by day. I can't campaign in a mental hospital. You have to let me go. ... Did you just say my mental diseases are contagious and will create a mental pandemic and a metaphysical panic and a philosophical crisis? Oh... Whoops. ~~ the end ~~ //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment