Saturday, February 12, 2022

We want you to be better than us-

We love you- ... Kinda ... Sometimes When we have time Not always . .. //xD Just kidding- ... We always always always love you Like 24/7 ... But You don't have to love us 247 ... We want you to rest, eat, sleep, study, read, diet and exercise and work. Forget about us. Work for your own selves, Friends- ... We are Jesusians. We sacrifice our lives and souls to save yours- ... So yes- Go bigger and better than the humble us- We are Your number one fans- ... When you go up there When I'm down here ... I shall pray to God And give Him thanks- ... I would be so proud of You So happy for You- ... So yeah Get into politics, academia, arts, business. Make it Big. ... Girls and Boys, Please. Be ambitious- ... Dream big- Go get it, girls and boys- ... And forget about me- ... Happy Valentine's day- I love you- //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment