Thursday, June 15, 2023

yes way

~~ the next day ~~ "hunki?" yes my dear "we married yesterday" yes my darling "and you moved in to my house" yes sweetheart "how do you like it so far?" it's... amazing.. "i'm 58 year old beautiful lady" yes, honey "my daughter is 38 year old single beautiful lady" yes, she is "my granddaughter is 18 year old single beautiful lady" oh yes "and we all live under one roof" yes... yes.. it feels like... i'm in a paradise...even....heaven...after life... i'm not dead, right, Peggy? "..." hey- stop, lol. stop joking //xD "..." i'm a live person, am i not? "..." hey where is my step daughter Mary? "..." where is my step granddaughter Jenny? "..." where are you, Peggy? "..." ... i was in heaven once i think they are traveling overseas now i'm alone it feels like a hell i miss the three ladies ... i don't think i'm dead i think it was a dream oh, what a marvelous dream it was... living with three beautiful, smart and strong single ladies it was amazing- ... //:-O

No comments:

Post a Comment