Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Who the f was that f

~~ white men ~~ I recall I remember ... There were these 2 or 3 white men About a month ago .. Purely white skin Blue eyed Blonde hair and blonde mustache ... I thought they were my friends But they were not ... They started to accuse me of Pedophilia ... Okay I understand I guess some white men Do not like Huhnkie Lee I met them before ... Oh you Two or three Purely cleanly white race men With blonde hair White skin Blue eyes ... Say the word ... You do not want hunki li in America? I will obey you I will get out of America And I promise you I will never come back And you will never ever hear from me I promise ... In social media You don't have to be white male You can be any race Gender age ... You want me to go away? And be silent? ... Tell me to do so I will obey you And I will leave you forever No problem ... .. . A few people hate me And I do understand But I do not hate them I do love them I love the ones who hate Mr .. So If you hate me, hunki li Please raise your hand I love you And I will leave u alone Cuz I don't wanna bother u I just want u to I be comfortable n happy I don't want to cause u unhappiness So I'll leave you And never ever come back ... Cuz I wanna be happy too And i do not want to be around People who hate me ... Better be very careful ... Group punishment concept ... One person do wrong here Everyone else gets punished ... If one person here object to me I will leave here forever And never come back You will never ever hear from me Ever again ... .. . I'll just go somewhere else I've done this All my life I'm an eternal wanderer Always been that way ... Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment