Sunday, June 25, 2023

A hypothesis?

~~ a Hypothetical scenario ~~ Hi My name is Jane I am stranded In the middle of pacific ocean In a lonely island I am 25 years old I am a straight single female ... Yes yes I have no tattoos or piercings or plastic surgery I am a natural beautiful single woman And yes I am clean Never been with a man ever before And I am stranded In this lonely island Who is gonna rescue me? I am a beautiful single lady 25 years old I got no std I am very clean ... Hunki li? No I don't want that kind ... Didn't he talk about like... Didn't he say "Young children are very beautiful " Or, in the effect of, "The younger, the cuter //:-D " ... I don't want hunki in this lonely island with me No way ... I'd rather settle with Tim, Dick, or Henry Just a good man A gentleman and a scholarship Who knows how to pull the chair for me in the first date A man who respects a woman The kind Who deserves me ... .. . But... Hunki li... I mean... ... I'm kinda curious... What would it be like To have a date with this crazy man named hunki li... ... Look I'm 25 years old I am very beautiful So Would hunki li say to me In our first date, "Sugar, U r fantastic "But U r 2 old 4 my tast3" ... Or Will he say "Hey- I was just kidding "I ain't no pedo "I'm poly "Like "Poly gamy kinda... "Do you want me? "Do you want to be one of my many "Girlfriends? "No pressure "It's up to you "We are all adults "So "Let us have some adult time "Just You and I " ... But Didn't he say he has ten thousand girlfriends in his city? Hunki city? ... I am hesitating To move to that city ... I wonder If hunki li Can love me and only me Like Monogamous marriage ... Hunki li? Are u there? It's me Jane Hunki li? Answer me Hmm? ... "Hey "I love You- "Please learn martial arts "And focus on education and career development "You will be amazing "Be the Leader "Mighty proud of You Sister " ... Wait a minute Hey how about the rest of us, males, man? Hunki? "I love you too ok, do good in school and love everyone ok"

No comments:

Post a Comment