Thursday, June 22, 2023

They'll learn eventually

~~ happy 45th birthday ~~ These Zoom bombers conspiring to ruin my birthday Not gonna work Cuz I'm smarter than they are ... Look I majored in computer science in college Back in the days One of my favorite classes was Artificial intelligence class Like Pattern recognition PERL programming Regular expression, regex Kleene algebra ... So As a former computer scientist programmer I am very good at pattern recognition I was in the field of bioinformatics too DNA sequence analysis ... I also studied multiple languages Again Common patterns And Recognition thereof ... Look These teenager zoombombers They're fighting against me Hunki li Who just turned 45 More than twice of their age Almost Thrice ... They keep trying, right They try to deceive me Outwit me These mentally ill Socially disabled Zoombombism infected teenagers They just want to play Hide and seek game with me ... I do feel sorry for them The mal-ideological infection case They spent too much time In bad telegram or discord community They got ideological infection And they are addicted to zoombombing I am sorry for them ... So I will continue to to educate them Heal them By Blocking their fake accounts That they creat everyday Just to Zoombomb my hunki show See ... These are really mentally ill Sick teenagers ... Look what they do Every day ... They come to my stream show I recognize their Zoombomb language So I block their account Everyday And then They spend their ten minutes or so To create A brand new fake Instagram account Just in order to come to my stream show To Zoombomb again That is how sick these teenagers are ... I will continue to block them I will continue to punish them Until they learn a lesson That It is not ok To Zoombomb ... In all honesty I was a problem child too When I was in my teens Even in my twenties and thirties Not gonna lie to ya ... But my parents teachers preachers bosses colleagues friends They never gave up on me Unconditional love For decades Yes ... So I will never give up on Educating Zoombombers. Let them come again. I will block them again. I will never let them talk. I recognize their fixed pattern behavior. They are very easy to spot. I'll kick them out And keep them out. I will expell them And ground them And isolated them I will put them in jail And make them suffer For a very long time ... I will keep them In a very dark and cold and lonely dungeon Until They repent And learn a lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment