Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Part 2

~~ Lost in Korea, Part 2 ~~ So hunki went to an online dating website. A month passed by. No date so far. ... Another month passed by. No luck yet. ... Then one fine day, He got a reply. Not a date yet, But still A great news, A progress. ... Hunki li and the lady exchanged messages. After a week of mutual online correspondence, The two finally agreed to meet in a nice Korean restaurant in Seoul. Hunki brought a bouquet of flowers. During the correspondence, he asked her what her favorite color is. She said yellow. So he bought a bouquet of yellow flowers. He also dressed himself in yellow suit and tie and yellow dress shoes as well. She said, "Hmm. I do like yellow but that's.... too much yellow to be honest. It's a bit.... uncomfortable..." He said, "Oh my apologies. I don't even remember how long it has been since I dated a lady, so I guess I'm being clueless lol" She said, "It's ok." ... She asked, "Why don't you tell me about yourself?" He answered, "Oh, I'm a computer programmer. I have a small apartment and a small car. My hobby is mathematics." She said, "Where did you grow up?" He said, "Well, the thing is, about a year ago, I went hiking in a mountain and fell and hit a rock on my head and lost consciousness. After I woke up, I lost memories." She said, "Wow. I've never dated a man with amnesia before. How interesting." ... She asked, "How old are you?" He answered, "I do not know, but my doctor told me that I'm about in my forties." ... She asked, "So you don't know whether you are a virgin?" He answered, "I do not know. My doctor said, there is no way to tell whether a man is a virgin or not. But the doctor said, I do not any sexually transmittable diseases. So yeah, I guess I might be a virgin after all." She said, "Lol, how interesting." ... He asked, "May I ask you a question, I wonder?" She answered, "Sure, go ahead." He asked, "Do you have sexually transmittable diseases?" She answered, "No, I do not. But I'm not a virgin. Is that ok with you?" He answered, "Of course, not a problem at all. How old are you?" "I'm 25." He said, "Awesomeness //:-D " ... After the first dinner date, she agreed to visit hunki li's small apartment. It was a Saturday night. The two watched a movie together in hunki li's small apartment. ... As they watched movie together, They drank dry red wine together too. The movie was a romantic comedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment