Sunday, June 4, 2023

Ok

~~ secrecy conspiracy theory ~~ Hi hunki li It's me Huqui li ... We shall name our daughter, hoochi li Our son, hooki li ... I invite you hunki li To my secret chamber That no one has ever been ... I just turned 18, hunki li I'm a clean virgin female And i want you to be my mighty hubby, hunki li ... And we shall get naked And I touch you everywhere Oh, finally Hunki li's naked body... Oh... touching hunki li's body What a wonderful experience Expedition, exploration Fancy fantasy What a marvelous journey ... Oh hunks humps Let's make babies hunki li As a wifi wife and hubby hunki Let's make babies Yes hunks hunks Come Come inside me You are very welcome ... I'll hug you, huggable hunki li I shall embrace you I shall shower you with my feminine love Yaass, your shiny @$$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment