Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Not a single problem.

~~ this person ~~ ... I saw him ... Hunki practicing martial arts .. It was $hitty He was no good ... I can beat up hunki li so early n easily I can kick his Asian @$$ so quickly So that he goes back to Asia And never come back to America I hate hunki li ... Hunki li, He is, Who he is ladies and gentlemen Please listen and listen from me please ... Hunki li is an abject Asian Hunki li is a bad man He is wrong Don't you get it? ... Hunki li is the corrupter of the youth This illegal immigrant hunki li In Alaska America Is poisonous Toxic..even virulent ... I hate this guy I hate this man So let us deport him Let him Go back to Asia What do you say, you hunki man? ... .. . "Yeah "You America "You Americans don't want me "... "No problem "Been a pleasure "I'll go back to Seoul south Korea ok "And I'll never come back to America ever again "But it's been a pleasure "Have fun with Biden, Trump, DeSantis, Newsome, they are fine politicians ok "Good bye America "You got what you wanted "You will never ever hear from me "Ever again "Thank You"

No comments:

Post a Comment