Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Part 3

~~ Lost in Korea, Part 3 ~~ Hunki li and the lady really enjoyed the romantic comedy movie and the dry red wine. Hunki asked the lady, "Ahmm, may I hold your hand, please?" The lady answered, "Sure, go ahead. I never held an amnesiac man's hand before." ... The two held hands. Hunki li softly and gently and slowly and subtly massaged the lady's palm with his fingers. She asked, "Hey Mr. Park. Well... I think that, you may not be a virgin, actually." He asked, "Lol, what makes you think I'm not a virgin, lol?" She answered, "Because what you are doing with your fingers to my hand, that's very subtle and nuanced. It's like, barely noticeable. I've dated some guys with zero experience and some guys with years of experience in dating. I can tell the difference between a novice and a veteran from the way they hold my hand. I can tell you are a veteran in dating. There is no way that you are a virgin. But, it's good that you have no sexually transmittable diseases. I don't have one either." ... He said, "Oh wow. ... ok... well..." The two agreed to stop watching the movie. She said, "Alright, Mister. Looks like you didn't forget everything. You do have some muscle memory, it seems." He said, "Lol, yes I got the gym thrice a week and I do go jogging thrice a week also. I did not forget how to lift weight or how to run //:-D " ... She asked, "Do you remember how to kiss?" He answered, "Well, I am sure." She asked, "Do you remember how to engage in reproductive activity" He answered, "In all honesty, I do not know what that means. I retained my memory of mathematical knowledge, but perhaps not biology." She said, "Hmm. We gotta do something about that, don't you think?" He said, "Yeah. Teach me a biology lesson tonight, please. I'll be your student tonight //:-D "

No comments:

Post a Comment