Thursday, June 15, 2023

Something surreal

~~ th3 third day ~~ So this guy Named hunki li Marri3d me three days ago In las Vegas ... Then he moved in to my house ... I am 58 years old But I am extremely beautiful I do diet and exercise My hubby honey hunki He's 45 And he loves my body My skin My every square inch We are married ... But I do have a concern or two ... I have a beautiful daughter She is 38 She is single ... I have a gorgeous granddaughter She is 18 years old She is single ... So My question is... What does hunki li do When I am away What is it that he does With my daughter and granddaughter ... So I got a solution ... I installed 100 small cameras All over my house ... So that I can monitor This hubby of mine Hunki li ... I saw it I saw him ... He was interacting With my daughter With my granddaughter ... I can hear it I hear the sounds I can see what that they are doing Right there ... .. . Then I was glad ... They are having philosophical discussion Like Platonic relationship Good ... But When it comes to me and hunki honey hubby It has to be erotic romantic relationship Because ... Hunks hunks He is... Oh... My one and only.. Exclusive... He is... ... Oh hunki... I am happy... I am 58 years old You call me mommy But I am your wife ... Hunki li ... May I call you ... My daddy? ... "Yes. Of course You may" ... Oh hunki li I love you ... "I love You right back, my daughter, who is older than me, my wifi wife //!-)"

No comments:

Post a Comment