Sunday, June 18, 2023

Winks winks //!-)

~~ happy birthday //:-D ~~ Hey- Friend- Happy birthday to You ... I am very proud of You You are an adult now 18 years old A very beautiful and smart and talented and strong Lady I am Your number one fan //:-D ... Your parents and teachers They educated You so well I thank them ... Technically You and I can marry Without Your parents' consent But Oh well ... Well I'm old enough to be Your daddy So I think A better idea would be That You go to college ok ... If You marry me, hunki li That would be boring Very ... Hunki li is a dull man All he does is ... He drinks alcohol while he does Social media ... Marriage with hunki li Hmm ... Not a very interesting book ... You going to college Would make a more interesting story //:-) ... "Hey how about us, boys, guys? It's our birthday too! Hunki li don't care about us guys. He is too, what.... he's too.... heterosexual! He only care about ladies!" ... Hey- Happy birthday, handsome young Man- Magic fingers- Touch touch 👌 👏 🙌 ✨️ ❤️ 😍 //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment