Tuesday, June 20, 2023

A rather long a piece this is

~~ an interview ~~ Hi hunki li- "Welcome welcome" How are you hunki li- "Good thank you thank you " I have a question hunki li- "Yes my dear" ... You are running for the u.s. president 2024 as an independent thinker hunki li- "Yes kindest love Friend ty" What would be the very first thing you would do as the u.s. president in January 2025 if you get elected hunki li- ... "Well, I'm not a Democrat. They would paint the white house black and rename it as black house, right? "I'm not a republican either so I won't paint it red and start Calling it as a red neck house. "I think white house is fine as it is. I won't repaint it or rename it. I won't change a thing." ... You are dodging my question hunki li- "Oh, sorry. What was Your question please?" What would you do, not "not do", ok hunki li- As u.s. president hunki li- The very first thing hunki li- "Oh. That. Ok. Let's go." ... "As the president of the United States of America, "I shall export all the American males to foreign countries "I shall import all the foreign females into America "I shall retain American females in America "I shall be the one and only male in America "Foreigner countries are now full of males only "America now has 7 trillion single ladies "They don't have to be virgins "They just need to be single and natural females "And as the u.s. president "They will be with Mr me in the Washington d.c. "In the white house "That will be nic3 //:-D " ... .. . Hunki li- "Yes my dear" I am an American male hunki li- "Oh... whoopsie //xD " I won't vo5e for you hunki li- "Oh, no problem. It's okay. We can still be friends //!-) " ... It seems hunki li- "Yes?" It's not good enough to "not vote for you" hunki li- "Okay?" I'm gonna kick your keister hunki li- "Do you know martial arts?" ... Why yes hunki li- "Good. Mighty proud of You, Brother " Like you said hunki li- I went to YouTube and typed " martial arts lessons " hunki li- And learned it for free hunki li- And I kicked and punched in the air in my room without making any noise hunki li- "Nice //:-) " ... Now jokes are on you hunki li- "Hmm?" You'll taste your own medicine hunki li- "..... excuse me?" Your foot in your mouth hunki li- "... what are you talking about?" ... Your tofu toe photos in your mouth hunki li- "... ohh... that. You mean you want to Kung fu me. Well, thank you but no thank you. I'm too old for that. I don't do sparring anymore . "Hey when you are at it, learn martial philosophy. It's all about love, peace, and respect. Learn about martial ethics and morality. You will like it, I promise. //!-) "

No comments:

Post a Comment