Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Part 8

~~ Lost in Korea, Part 8 ~~ hunki asked his girlfriend, "hey, my girlfriend?" "yes, my boyfriend?" "how about you and i get married and go to america?" "..." "yes or no?" "..." "i mean, you don't have to answer my question now. take time. think about it." "... i mean, that's more like a proposal disguised as a question. i mean, when a guy asks a girl to marry him, don't they like, buy and bring a diamond ring and then kneel down on the ground or something?" "oh, that. whoopsie  //xD " "i mean, come on. you're so cheap, my boyfriend." "my apologies, my girlfriend. //xD " ... "but, yeah. i'll think about it. then i'll let you know." "can you give me some 'estimated time of arrival', please?" "what do you mean?" "like, how long do you think you will need to think about it and then give me an answer?" "i don't know." "have you ever been proposed before?" "nope." "ok, i see.  first time, huh?" "actually, i've proposed once... i remember now." "how long did it take for you to give him an answer?" "one second." "huh.  what was the answer?" "it was a no, obviously. otherwise i wouldn't be dating you. i would have been married." "why did you say no to him when he asked you to marry him?" "because, this guy, it was his pick-up line. i never met him before and i was at a bar with my friends and this guy just said, 'hey beautiful lady, will you marry me?' and i said, 'thank you but no thank you' and he left, laughing." "oh. i see." ...

No comments:

Post a Comment