Sunday, June 25, 2023

The lucky 7

~~ the 7 ladies ~~ Hi, I'm not so mundane Monday Hi, I am a fiery Mars Tuesday Hi, I am mercurial wet Wednesday Hi, I am Jupiter naturally endowed thirsty Thursday Hi, I am Venus virgin Friday Hi, I am Saturn ring ring buttery Saturday Hi, I am sunshine sunny Sunday ... We are hunki li's lucky 7 girlfriends Not wives Polygamy is illegal in this country So we get around it We get aroused it We just call it Roommates Just friends With Benefits ... Just $ex Nothing serious Just hunki $ex for fun Like Popcorn and a soda pop Ice cream That's what hunki is to us Hunki li is our favorite $ex toy ... Look We 7 girls are all adults singing single females It is not illegal to take turns To be in bed with this strange straight man named hunki li And it is so fun to f him Once a week ... Yeah Tomorrow is Monday I can't wait It will be my turn tomorrow I am excited Very much so I love doing hunki li at night In his bedroom as an adult single female //!-) Psst ps post script: Hunki li is not a pedo. He's a poly.

No comments:

Post a Comment