Saturday, June 3, 2023

Winks winks //!-)

~~ bath with hunki ~~ Hi hunki li It's me huqui li Hi honey Ho baby Remember me? ..... I've been married to hunki li I'm his wifi wife ... I was 18 ten years ago That's when he married me Before that I was a teenager minor No he didn't groom me He ain't no pedo I know We merely talked about philosophy and such ... He married me And too me to a honey honey moon moon Waikiki Hawaii An exorbitantly expensive hotel room $1,000 per night We stayed there only one night ... The hotel room has A bed as wide as a football field A bathtub as big as an Olympics swimming pool It was enormous Gigantic ... But Hunki hubby's male instrument That I saw for the first time Was... Minuscule Minimal Microscopic Oh well ... I had to borrow A pair of magnifying glasses From a retired couple next door To see Hunki li's masculinity reproduction organ I could barely see it So no, our marriage did not consummate that night In fact, it never has till this day ... But I'm glad that I still am a virgin I like it that way Believe or not It is a win win situation ... Hunki li, Thank you for having been monogamous Let's keep it that way Better that way than otherwise Yaas, your @$$ ... So he and I We are legal adults Moral marriage So we, we ... Explore Diverse positions ... We touch each other everywhere Full body massage We take bath together Hunki's bathtub is so narrow We have to be really close to each other And we are both wet and naked ... More than that We'll leave it to your phantom imagination We have to be age appropriate, ladies and gentlemen //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment