Saturday, June 24, 2023

Nomadic or no medic ?

~~ data migration concept ~~ Hey- How have U been Friend? Hmm? ... If U r new here Welcome Very truly ... My name is hunki And I am a traveling salesman A nomadic solo with a camel in a deserted desert ... When I am alone in a desert I write novels Pure fiction, fantasy, imagination ... I used to write about pseudo pedo parody Then I moved on to next topic ... I used to write about monogamous heterosexual marriage Then I moved on yet again ... What do I write about these days? ... I think U already know If You happen to be a kind and generous Friend of the humble hunki for a while by now ... .. . Ok ok ok ... I'll be honest ok ... I'm fantasizing about ... 7 trillion single ladies... And one and only man And that's Me hunki li ... .. . Now U know //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment