Thursday, June 15, 2023

Whop whop whoopsie

~~ not a suggestion, not a recommendation ~~ Hunki li? "Yes?" Why are you talking to my daughter? ... Hunki li? "Yes?" I am her mother. She's only 18 years old. You are about to turn 45. You are too old to marry my daughter. "Are you single, Ma'am?" Yes, I am. ... Marry me instead, hunki li. "How old are you?" I am 38. "Oh. Nice." If you marry me, You can be my daughter's step daddy. You know what I mean? "Why y3s" ... "But" ...but What? "What if....i'm not single ?" ...what?!.....why....actually...I don't care...divorce her...and marry me...or.. ..just...like...I can be your concubine...a roommate....second girlfriend... does it make sense? Do you understand that? I just wanna be with you. And you can have me and my daughter. She just turned 18 today. And I turned 38. We are both gorgeous and single. Divorce her now! And marry us both! "... oh.. I guess I'm in heaven //:-D " "Who *illed me last night? //xD" Ps: who dunnit? Perhaps her ex husband Perchance her ex boyfriend Who fathered her daughter A case of jealousy, I suppose ... Or..... ... Was it you? Did you *ill me? Why? ... I thought you loved me... ... "Hunki li?" Yes? "I was jealous. " Oh.. ... .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment