Monday, June 19, 2023

A story time

~~ marriage with hunki ~~ So I am a beautiful and smart and strong Lady It takes highest intelligence To convince Hunki li to marry me And I made it happen ... I am a dominant female Yeah I f him every night Hunki li is my $ex $ervant He is my $ex toy The it man He is an "it" My object My husband ... It's like this I and he As wife and husband Yeah I open my legs very wide So that he can come inside me Broad bandwidth yes ... So It's like this We have $ex We fall asleep We wake up We eat food Then we have $ex We fall asleep We wake up And we eat again ... It's.... repetitive but still....refreshing and interesting and sometimes even inspiring... Marriage with hunki li..... Hmm 😒 🤔 👋 👋 👋 Love love ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️ 💕 He loves ladies like me Smart and strong and beautiful ladies like myself That is why I was able to convince him To marry me And I did it I made it happen I married hunki li Ten years ago When I was 18 And the rest is history..... //:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment