Thursday, June 29, 2023

~~ Part 10 ~~

~~ Lost in Korea, Part 10 ~~ So hunki li came back to America from Seoul south Korea In year 2024 ... And in his controversial campaign trail, he says, "Hey- I love both North and south Koreas. I want them to be separate as I love political diversity ." ... "Hey- I do healthy diet and regular exercise. I should win a nobel prize in medicine for preaching the key to health: regular exercise and healthy diet " ... "Hey- please love everyone. I should get nobel peace prize for saying this." ... .. . .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... In November 2024 u.s. presidential election, One Mr. Hunki li garnered 500 votes. ... .. . And one Mr hunki li said to himself, "Hey- that's the biggest number of votes I have ever had in my life... thank You kindest Friends... it means so much to me... thank You...I love You...I will never forget You..." ... He also said, "Please be ambitious. Be the great role models, prophets, prophetess, you be the Leaders-" ... He also said, " be bigger and better than me, hunki li. I'm like your parents or teachers or preachers. When I see you on big screen TV, when I read about you in the news when you make positive changes in the world, ... "Trust me ... "I will be crying in joy ... "I will be so proud of you ... "So yeah. Continue to learn "Survive and thrive "Learn martial arts "And focus on education and career development "You will be amazing " ...

No comments:

Post a Comment