Friday, June 30, 2023

Hi~

~~ Hi hunki li ~~ Hi hunki li- "Hello" Do you know who this is? "No" ... I am an adult man, hunki li- "Oh. Ok." ... Do you know this person Ms. ABC, Hunki li? "Yes, I do." ... I am her father, hunki li- "Oh Sir, great to meet you Sir." ... Hunki li? "....yes...Sir?..." Do you know that my daughter is 15 years old minor female? "Yes, Sir." ... Then Why Are You Grooming My minor Teenage daughter Hunki Li ?! ... "..... excuse me?! " ... Hey hunki You write adult material fiction. Am I right? "Yessir" ... You know my daughter is under age, correct? "Roger that Sir" ... And you know my minor daughter Is Reading Your adult fiction In social media Where you publish it ... "Yessir I do know" ... So you are a groomer You are molesting my minor daughter Correct? Hunki li? Answer me. Please. ... "In all honesty Sir, I just wrote novels as an adult male. I'm 45. Perhaps you are 41, younger than me." ... "I am an adult writer. So when I write novels, sometimes it is an adult material. " ... "And yes, I confess, I'm lazy. I just publish my adult novels in social media." ... "And and... it just happened ... and I was surprised... I did not expect this, nor have I intended this... at all... in all honesty..." ... .. . "All those adult novels that I lazily publish social media, " ... "A few adults, like a few who are older than me, and a few who are as old as I am in their forties, they kindly appreciated my novels and I thank them eternally, absolutely //:-) " ... "But. To my surprise, 90% of the people who appreciate my novels, they happen to be minors, just like your 15 year olf daughter " ... "And that is a good news These young people Like the wonderful daughter of yours They know the good stuff When they see it They recognize the value They are the smartest people " ... "That is why I am optimistic About the future of humanity " ... "You Sir You educated ur kids very well And I admire good parents like you Thank you for your service As parents, teachers, and preachers " ... .. . Ok hunki li You flatter me ... I was about this close to call the police Okay? ... But now that u hunki li flatter Mr me I feel good about my precious self You boosted up my ego today hunki li ... .. . Until today Nobody Nobody ever said to me A 'thank you' ... .. . I am a single father And I go to work And I raise my child My 15 year old daughter ... No one Not a single person Ever Ever Appreciated me As Being A Good Parent ... Until today ... .. . Hunki li Thank you For thanking me For appreciating me Oh... ... .. . "You are very welcome, Mister- "Please learn martial arts n teach your daughter martial arts too //:-) "Please focus on continuing education and career development. You will do amazing //:-) "I love you and I love your underage minor daughter too "As a good friend " //!-) "

No comments:

Post a Comment