Wednesday, June 7, 2023

the reason why

~~ after i lost election ~~ i was in a deep dark place for a month it was horrible ... the ptsd of election loss it was a living hell ... i felt betrayed rejected cheated upon ... only a handful of friends voted for me the rest of them, like 99.9% of them they voted for someone else ... it was absurd all other candidates they're not as smart as i am how dare they voted for someone else? when i, huhnki lee, was running? i couldn't believe it it didn't make any sense why...why didn't they vote for me... ... i was angry at the world i was angry at God i felt like 100,000 people were throwing stones at me laughing at me when i was suffering alone in a deep and dark pit ... but time has passed and i learned to forgive and forget i moved on ... i will keep on running  as long as i live perhaps one day i will get elected ... but better yet i want You to be elected why? because You are smarter than me i believe in You more than i believe in myself so be ambitious, my Friend //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment