Saturday, June 17, 2023

We love all people //:-)

~~ happy birthday yes ~~ Hey- Happy 18th birthday today Young Lady //:-) ... Until today Our conversation has been very platonic ... We talked about philosophy, history, religions, science and such ... Now that You are 18 years old today ... You an adult You do not need a parental consent ... You are an 18 year old single Lady ... My recommendation to You is ... You learn martial arts And focus on education and career development And be the Leader of Your area of interest ... I want to see You On big screen TV The most beautiful and the smartest and the strongest Lady ... I'm Your number one fan Yes I am ... .. . "Hey. Hunki. How about the rest of us? We guys." Oh, sorry. You guys? I love You too. ... "Can we be the Leaders, Us guys?" Yes. ... "But you, hunki li, is not so enthusiastic about us guys being the future Leaders. Is it because you are a heterosexual male?" ... All I can say is, Happy straight pride month of June //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment