Thursday, May 4, 2023

Ok

~~ the Resurrection and erection of hunki li ~~ I had a strange dream last night ... Somebody buried me alive ... Was it you, I wonder? ... .. . But I was lucky You were gentle with me Perhaps you were lazy It was not six feet under A shallow grave rather ... .. . After you were done with me After you left It wasn't too hard To unbury myself To get the dirty off my face ... .. . I have a question for you Why did you do it? ... What did I do wrong this time around? ... Was my hair style not to your liking? Did the color of my necktie bother your eyes? Was my cologne too cheap and old fashioned? Why did you do it? Why did you kill me, hunki li? ... I mean you tried Don't do it again I don't like it Ok? ... Learn martial arts n go to college You will do amazing. By college I mean higher education It's umbrella term Including community College, trade school, on the job training, apprenticeship, having any kind of job, joining military, having your own business, internship, et cetra. ... Make me proud 👏 Make a billionaire And erect me a big museum in honor of me, hunki li, with my name on it I'd appreciate it hugely ... Have a tremendous elongated and enlarged erected day 😀 👍 👏 👌 😄 💙 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment