Monday, May 29, 2023

U just lost my vote, mister

~~ a presidential fantasy ~~ When I'm u.s. president Oh... ... In the white house I shall hire one trillion single females Who are over 18 years old ... It's not illegal polygamy They are my roommates So it is legal and moral in Washington DC ... So yeah I shall invite one trillion single females To touch me everywhere With their magic fingers Yeah ... Hunki li for u.s. president 2024 ... How about guys? ... Well... I'm a straight man. All men in America I think I will deport them to foreign countries. I want to be the only man in thus land. Surrounded by One trillion single ladies over 18 years old //:-) Ps: oh in that case, you just lost my vote, MISTER hunki li. Kiss my a. "Hey- as long as u r a single female over 18 years old, I'd love to. I'm a single straight male adult //!-)"

No comments:

Post a Comment