Monday, May 22, 2023

Hunki is a ...

~~ an idea ~~ I have an idea today ... Hunki li loves Metallica So Let us put some meatalic chain around his neck And enslave him How does that sound? ... Yeah We shall shackle hunki li's pretty precious two feet And put him in our collective basement And yes We will feed him with dog and cat and bird food and seed ... Hunki li will kneel down ... I am an adult occult religion leader And I am a single female I am 35 years old And I am a brown lady And hunki li is my $ex slave ... Hunki li is kneeling down before me And I am standing up straight Hunki li kissed my feet Now Hunki li is kneeling on his knees on the floor And I am standing right in front of hunki li ... Just right height Just hunki li and my feminine presence My center of gravity Hunki is cunning... Oh hunki...please....don't...stop...

No comments:

Post a Comment