Tuesday, May 16, 2023

This dude

~~ Hi ~~ Hey Thank you friends It's me Huki li Hunki li's woman lady wife girlfriend secret Yaass ... I'm 28 Been married to hunki li For ten years by now Ten years ... And I am Still A Virgin ... .. . You know why By Now ... .. . Hunki li He sleeps ... No There is no such a thing As hunki $ex No such a thing exists ... Hunki just sleeps And when he sleeps He's... he's.... limp....hunki sags... I saw it... I saw hunki sagging... ...so sad.. ... No There is no !rection in hunki land. He just study mathematics when he drinks vodka Then he comes to our bedroom And he falls a sleep ... But I do love playing with This unconscious And love body Of hunki li I touch him Everywhere with my Magic fingers ... It's ok hunki li I forgive thee Go to sleep hunki li Sweetest dreams My dearest Sweet darling ... Hunki kiss Hunkiss .. .

No comments:

Post a Comment