Saturday, May 27, 2023

Oh, that.

~~ hunks gunks chunks ~~ Hi I am huqui li, hunki li's wife I'm 28 years old asian lady I married him 10 years ago When I was still a virgin ... After I married hunki I was still 18 And he performed well in bed He is Asian man so his instrument is tiny But he performed well in bed The adult entertainment deal ... But these days He gets no election or erection or resurrection in bed with me So I am wondering whether he is cheating on me ... Hunks hunks, are you cheating on me? "No honey baby, these days, I just #asterbate //:-) " Okay. Do you #asterbate me? In other words, Do you think about me when you #asterbate? "... I take my fifth amendment right to silence" ... That's like... admission of guilt. Ok. I think that my husband met an 18 year old girl online in social media Perhaps a couple of them Just like he met me in social media 10 years ago when I was 18 ... Hunks hunks? "Yes my dearest?" Am I too old for you? "........no comment....." Oh wow ... It's okay hunki li Since you can't perform in bed I do also my share of #asterbation //:-) "Oh? Who do you think of when you do it?" I bet you already know. ... "Okay my lady. You met 18 years of old boy. Perhaps a dozen of them." I'm not gonna tell ya

No comments:

Post a Comment