Saturday, May 20, 2023

Oh... k

~~ he's like... he's like.. ~~ A confession session today ... I am a naturally female lady I'm 21 And yes I am gorgeous ... When I was 18 I was seduced by this man Named ...hunki.... ... Hunki li is a master Manipulator He has this occult cult ring ring religion ... It's...called....... humanology...... ... One night He came to my bedroom And massaged my head He said "Hi fairytale Princess, you are 18 now. We are legal. Let me wash your brain now. Just head massage. Yep. I will erase your precious memories. And yes, you will be mine forever. I will be your good person. Every night, you and I will play this game of romance." ... I escaped this creep He is cute but He's like 44 years old Losing his hair like there is no tomorrow And I was only 18 That's like.... pseudo pedo parody ... So I got out of that humanology cult And I am glad that I did indeed ... R u in there? R u brainwashed by hunki li? Oh no

No comments:

Post a Comment