Friday, May 26, 2023

What did u do this time, hunk?

~~ oh... hunki... stop.. ~~ You are one of a kind You are awesome Ness You are amazing You are fantastic You are original authentic unique You are my dream ... You are my my savior ... And I do forgive you For eating my lunch When we were in elementary school Back in the days ... Do you remember m3 Hunki li? ... I am a female of same age as you ... .. . And I am pregnant With You R Baby ... Rather O U R Baby ... U N I ... Had a good time Way back when Hunki li ... Now ... I Gave birth to a child ... You are the father I am the mother Ok? ... You can run But you can't hide As some domestic Americans would say ... So don't run again from me and our child , hunki li ... Yeah Over the decades As a single mother ... I may have gained some weights Wrinkles Raising our child As a single mother ... Hunki li. You didn't run away with a younger lady But you did indeed abandon me Your wife And out child ... Why? ... .. . Oh... Mathematics .... Letters and numbers and symbols ... What a robotic response . ... No humanity in hunki li ... He is like a machine A calculator rather . . He just wants to solve some equation ... What a bore .. . Psst: Ladi3s, pp please don't marry hunki li. He's stupid and annoying ... .. . //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment