Sunday, May 28, 2023

Hunks humps

~~ a game plan ~~ About a month ago Hunki li came to my bedroom And inserted it inside me And made an ejection or &jaculation Then he left ..... No it was not a @ape It was consensual As I also reached my organic ^rgasm I enjoyed the experience But ... I am pregnant with hunki li's baby Not sure what I should do in thus situation ... I call unkind hunki li and he never answers ... I think I should go to abortion clinic And #ill hunki li's baby I am too young to be a mother I'm only 18 I should go to college ... And then I think I should go to hunki li's house And #ill hunki li too What he did to me is not an acceptable behaviorism How dare he come inside me And then abandon me when I'm pregnant with his disgusting baby ... But wait If I #ill hunki li I'll go to jail No, I won't #ill hunki li I should go to college I can't go to jail, so ..... Also I think that I should let hunker live So that I can hump the chinker hunker whenever I want We shall use contraceptives from now on I hate being pregnant like this I just enjoy having hunkster $ex, that's all Am I wrong? ... "No dating till you turn 25. Reading a romantic novel is better and safer than dating."

No comments:

Post a Comment