Sunday, May 21, 2023

No comment

~~ I am ~~ Hi I am huchi li Hunki li's daughter ... Today is my 18th birthday I became an adult today ... My daddy hunki li Is a handsome man I am his daughter Yes I am beautiful And very very attractive ... Hey boys I am going to college No I won't date you And i know martial arts ... I shall obey my daddy hunki li And i shall continue to learn martial arts And do exercise and diet And focus on education and career development I shall not date until I turn 25 So boys Stay away Ok ... .. . But Actually Hunki li is not My biological daddy He adopted me ... So Technically speaking It will not be an Incest If... ... If...I....marry....him.... ... It would be scandalous for sure But not illegal or immoral... ... Yes After I graduate and get a good job When I turn 25 ... I will marry my adoptive daddy hunki li I really enjoyed him Touching me

No comments:

Post a Comment