Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Scary or comedy ?!

~~ Yeah ~~ Yeah I'm hunki's wife He passes out every night ... I do not think it's necessary To kill hunki li ... Hunki li He is not always what he seems... ... As hunki li's wife I at times wonder When he sleeps When he dreams What does he see? ... Rather, Who does my husband hunki li sees? ... Does he sees me? Or something or someone else? ... Hunki li is under me Sleeping I'm looking at him right now ... My eyes are wide open But his eyes are closed I am wide awake He's sleeping ... I am looking at him Who is he looking at in his dream? ... Hey folks Should I kill hunki li? Yes? Please raise your hand ... Ok 99% of you said yes ... But I'd rather spare him Why? ... I enjoy unconscious hunki li Every night ... I get him naked I get myself naked And I lay myself onto him Full body Skin to skin Nothing between us ... Yeah hunki hubby li passes out Every night No problem He is alive He is sleeping Unconscious So i $ex toy with him Every night Again and again Again and again ... That's why I don't kill hunki li I need him alive Now you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment