Monday, May 15, 2023

He's drunk. This i know.

~~ anti hunki li $ex club ~~ Hi Been a long time ... You know who this is You know who I am ... Huki li Hunki li's secret wife lover adult female girlfriend That's m3 ... I shall describe to u how it is in this marriage ... Hunki does this stupid social media stuffs He drinks alcohol and smokes cigarettes After he is done with that He comes to our marital bedroom Fully clothed And he passes out And starts to sleep Every night is like this ... Hmm... Let me think for a second ... Hunki li is sleeping He is my husband He in unconscious And he is fully clothed What can I, as his wife, do to correct thus situation? Any ideas, ladies out there? ... If you ask me Here is what I do ... I unclothe my hubby hunki li I get him naked He and I are adults heterosexual male and female So I get naked my self And I lay my body on top of him Like a blanket ... Like... a cheese burger or sandwich or wedding cakes or even onions, multiple layers... ... .. . Do I ape him, hmm? Yes I do Once a month ... I am a lady I just need it once a month ok I do ape one Mr hunki li once a month And he doesn't know it He never knows what i do to him I once a month Cuz he's always sleeping and unconscious When I do him When I do hunki li Ok He never knows He never knows Shh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment