Saturday, May 27, 2023

Hmm. Deja-vu

~~ who he is ~~ Hunki li is a ching chong &itch. Happy ching chong month, hunki li ... There are three things That hunki li is good at hiding 1. His eyes (we can barely see his eye balls) 2. His balding spots (he hides it well, the biggest cover-up of the century) 3. His balls (he got two of them) ... Hunki li's male reproductive organ is so tiny, It almost resembles that of a female human, cli cli No, we are not talking about climat3 chang3 this time We talked about it in Friday Night Live with Huhnkie Lee Zoom show last night You missed it Sucks to be you But no worries We do Zoom show on Saturday and Sunday too Feel free to join us ... Let's get back to hunki li's these nuts. Hunki li's center of gravity body instrument is very small and retreated and retired. How do I know? I've seen it. Yeah, in area 51.... He's like an alien from outer space... He's not always what he seems... ... No, I was kidding I've seen hunki li's oo la la Because I'm huqui li Hunki li's secret agent asiatic wife For past ten years and counting ... That's why I'm still virgin I'm 28 now Yeah We have slept together past 10 years But Because hunki li's instrument is so short It just does not reach out too far Even with hunki li's full election erection resurrection It's just....not long enough That's why I'm still a virgin. Imagine that. ... " //xD "

No comments:

Post a Comment