Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Oh. Hmm

~~ a public secret ~~ Hi My name is huqui li Hunki li's secret asiatic wireless wife No I am not a robot I am a natural lady Long time no see ... I married hunki 10 years ago On my 18th birthday And I still am a virgin Why and how? Can you keep a secret? I shall whisper in your ear Quietly Shhh..Shh... don't tell anyone about this ... Hunki li He is not important But he is impotent He can't function as an adult male It's.....embarrassing ... We went to honeymoon in Waikiki Hawaii And hunki my hubby Did this....Friday Night Live with Huhnkie Lee Zoom show and then also Facebook Live, Instagram live, Tumblr live, And while he does social media shows He drinks vodka, whiskey, beer, champagne, wind, diet Coke, diet Dr pepper, water ..... After that He goes to bathroom and discharge the liquid Then he comes to bedroom and starts to sleep like a baby He's saggy, limp, his instrument is just Sleeping ..... But What I like about my unimportant impotent hubby hunki li is His feet He has two feet I gave them a nickname "Yum yum" ..... No I do not $uck them I am not that dirty or naughty or nasty I am a chaste prudent modest charming beautiful lady All I do is foot massage Yes, with my Magic fingers I tast hunki feet with my fingers I love the texture Very berry chewy like a bubble gum Or earthworm gummy ..... Yes I know martial arts But no, I do not beat up my husband I don't punch or kick hunki li I merely gingerly gently put my hands on him with a sense of humor I love touching hunki li ... I milk him too Yes The hunki goat ... No hunkus fungus among us He jokes about it No hunki has no toenail fungus

No comments:

Post a Comment