Monday, May 22, 2023

Ok lol

~~ did he ~~ Oh my goodness oh my goodness Did he hunki li Said to me "Hey hi I wanna touch touch you you everywhere with my Magic fingers full body massage yes yes winks winks" ... !!! ??? ..... Oh no hunki Please repent of your sins and dirty dreams Please ... Hunki li? You don't know me You do not know What my age, gender, race is You are not allowed to say those things to me ... "But still.... wanna touch touch..." ... Hunki li is an abject pervert. I advocate for the lynching of hunki li today. He is a corruptor of youth. Let us burn hunki li today. I do think that He deserves to die. Let us execute hunki li ... If he can't live like Jesus At least he can die like Jesus Am u right, hunki li? ... "Hey no, don't crucify me please. I'm not even Jewish. I'm Asian!!!" ... //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment