Friday, May 19, 2023

Oh, that. We already know

~~ alright ~~ Boys and guys and males, get out of here This is only for us females Yaass ... Hey ladies I'm huqui Hunki's wife for ten years ... Wanna know what it's like To be hunki li's secret lover wife ? I'll tell ya ... It's like... He is like... A zombie ... He comes to bedroom And collapses And sleeps ... And when he is asleep Unconscious Yeah I do take advantage of My hubby hunki li I am his wife ... I listen for his heart beat To ensure his survival and thrival ... I think he is okay For now Yeah ... So yeah I'm 28 years old I'm hunki's wife I feel like... Hunki li's care taker ... Hunki li He comes to bed And he sleeps ... Yeah No hunki $ex No hunki kiss No hunkiss It's very dry up here Ok? ... So yeah girls gals ladies females women in the whole wide world Now U know The truth The fact Yeah ... Hunki li is a boring man Again, He is not what he seems

No comments:

Post a Comment