Thursday, May 4, 2023

Just a fiction

~~ r.i.p. hunk li ~~ ... I was the only person in his funeral ... I gave his eulogy In front of empty audience There was nobody else ... Just a Live me And a dead hunki li in the closer coffin ... .. . It was so quiet Past midnight ... I wrote a eulogy for the dead hunki li ... What do I remember about him? ... .. . I met hunki li Two years ago Online ... I was a 16 year old minor person ... He said he was 42 back then ... .. . He said to me And this is the only one thing that I ever remember about this dead man He said "...ohh... my Magic fingers.... touching....everywhere. ..of the universe....I wanna learn mathematics and linguistics and history... literature.... I wanna touch touch... everywhere... in the universe..." ... Yeah I guess hunki was as crazy as his hairdo looks like ... How did he die? No clue. He drinks He smokes No idea ... Yesterday was my 18th birthday And I am a virgin And hunki li is dead And I'm the only one Attending his funeral And hunki li's dead body Is right in front of me In the dead of night Past midnight ... Do you... Do ya want me to resurrect.. Hunki li, I wonder? ... Do you? ... How old or young are you, my precious child.... .. . Hey.... I'm the only one in hunki li's funeral Late at night... I was very intimate with and close to the lated belated hunki li For years As his favorite minor disciple of The ...humanology...the permanent resident of da hunki land... ... Now that he's dead I shall carry on his legacy... ... .. . Well Forget it .. I want my own life ok I am outta hunki land I am not his slave no more I am my own person Hunki li is dead ... And I am glad that he is dead Finally I am a free person! ... But I may miss him sometimes Who knows ... It's been a pleasure Hunki li ... .. . ".....hey......pleasure....is all mine...." ps: Hey It's just a fiction novel 😀 😉 😊 ☺️ 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment