Wednesday, July 12, 2023

... what r u talking about

~~ my toothbrush and me ~~ I see my toothbrush Over there ... And I pick it up And bring it to my lips To feel it ... Is my toothbrush dry? Then it means It's been a long time Since I brushed my teeth So I will brush my teeth now ... But If my toothbrush is wet When I feel it on my lips Then it means I brushed my teeth quite recently So I can relax Until my toothbrush gets dry again ... Please This is not a pg 13 material It is not ... Yes I do kiss my toothbrush It is toothbrush ... You pervert people I am an innocent 45 years old asian male ... I'm just talking about my daily toothbrush routine And you people... You imagine....naughty....things. ... Shame on you the people.... ... //xD Ps, post script, psst: I am being age appropriate, am I not? //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment