Monday, July 10, 2023

As is, at ease //:-)

~~ as an any average asian ~~ Hey Hi It's me hunki li . .. Have you been a stranger in a strange land? Like when you travel to a place that you have never been before? How did it feel, I wonder? ... As for me I'm a straight adult man So I do enjoy looking at beautiful ladies When I travel ... Especially in foreign countries The ladies look so exotic Amazing ... As for me When it comes to appearance I am an average looking person Neither ugly nor handsome Just average ... It's like the bell curve is statistics Gaussian normal distribution That looks like a mountain or a triangle ... I am one of the 90% people The ones who are near the middle Those who don't stand out Those who are un noticeable I am one of them Who blend in to the background ... But When I travel I do notice Exceptionally good looking people Especially the female ones ... They are like top 5% people The beauty elites Very healthy and fashionable and stylish ... I notice them But they don't notice me Because I'm an average looking man But that's alright ... Beautiful ladies that I see I see them I remember them And I take it one step farther ... Yes I fantasize about them ... I fantasize about Dating them Marrying them All of them //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment