Thursday, July 13, 2023

That's...just...ewwĺ

~~ when u a man looks at my wife ~~ I am cool with that ... Hey If u r a man And u c me with a lady in a restaurant U don't know whether this lady in front of me is my sister, daughter, mother, cousin, u don't know whether the lady is my wife or a girlfriend or a business partner or a client ... But this lady that I am buying a nice dinner in a nicest restaurant, She is a very very attractive Lady ... And u r a single straight man ... And u know me But u do not know What kind of relationship it is Between she n me ... She could be my daughter in law Or My sister in law Or She could be very as well My own daughter Or even My granddaughter Who just turned 18 yesterday ... .. . If u want to say hello to the beautiful lady Who is sharing the table with me In this fine evening dining facility You better behave like a finest gentleman ... Or else I'll take u outside the building And teach u a hard lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment