Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Oh. Ok.

~~ hunki's online dating profile ~~ Hello Beautiful, My name is huggable hunki li. My height is five foot ten inches. My weight is 155 pounds. The size of my male reproductive organ? Hmm. It depends. If You are a very attractive Lady, it will extend all the way to the moon. And You can walk on top of it to the moon for free. But, I do not have money to buy You a space suit. You will have to marry Mr. Billion Muskrat for that. But I don't think he's single. Typically, billionaires are already married. What I can buy You is a nice dinner and a boutique of flowers, once a month. I'm a humble hunki li. Now, please go to YouTube and type "martial arts lessons" and learn it for free by punching and kicking in the air in your room without making any sound. Martial arts is great for balancing, joints, strengthening Your spirits, self defense, defense of others, health, fun, and happiness. Thank You for the visit and bestest wishes //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment