Sunday, July 16, 2023

Midnight novella la la la

~~ I'm 18 yo female ~~ Hi hunki li I just turned 18 today "Happy birthday young Lady beautiful smart strong" ... I am an adult single female now So I can think about hunki li When I am alone in my bed at night And I can enjoy thinking about hunki li "Oh, how kind and generous of You, thank You" ... I will enjoy imagining This hunki li 45 years old man And I am 18 years old lady And and ... "Hey please focus on education and career development and learn martial arts n You will do amazing " Hunki li, $hut #p and appear in my romantic dreams Please And please me Entertain me in my dream ... Come on, hunki li- Be my friend I want to see you in my dream tonight ... Hunki Love ... .. . "Oh please.. You make me blush.. //xD "

No comments:

Post a Comment