Tuesday, July 25, 2023

He fantasizes like this, as such

~~ 25 years young ~~ Hi hunki li Like you told me I learned martial arts and focused on education and career development and diet and exercise I've never dated anyone I turned 25 today And I'm a single lady Marry me hunki li ... I have no hair down there My legs are slender and tender I am a competent professional in my field I make good money in a respectable business I am a girl boss ... On a Halloween day I imagine having a party with you I would wear fishnet stockings High heel shoes And mini skirt Or tight fitting blue jeans Partially ripped To reveal My hairless legs skins ... In that Halloween party There shall be no guests It will be just the two of us You and I As a married couple ... Wouldn't it be nice, hunki li? //!-) Ps: congratulations and happy 25th birthday, Sister //:-D now that You are an amazing adult single lady, you can marry a man who is one trillion times better than me. I'm just a happy single to be honest //:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment