Saturday, July 22, 2023

Huh? ... Huh.

~~ in Waikiki Hawaii with hunki li ~~ .. So I was told That I was sold To this man named hunki li For 45 million dollars And I am an 18 year old virgin lady ... I don't... I don't want this 45 year old man He is as old as my parents ... I am in this 45 star hotel room Very luxurious Cozy But .. I am naked And I close my legs And here he comes The one and only hunki li Fully naked Look at him ... He says, "Hey... beautiful lady my wifi wife 18 year old virgin, happy 18th birthday today... "Please relax... please learn martial arts n focus on education and career development ty... you will achieve wonderful things..." ... Ok hunks humps. May I ask you a question please. "Oh yeah. Anything for You my dearest prettiest precious Princess wifi wifey //:-D " ... I mean, you paid my parents 45 million dollars and I was sold to you as a bride "yes..." So I'm supposed to be your $ex $lave now? "No way. Again, I am a good man. My name is hunki li. I'm running for u.s. president 2024 as an independent thinker. You will like me. I am a good person //:-) " ... Ok, Mr. President. I am naked as a beautiful 18 year old clean virgin lady with no tattoos or piercings or plastic surgeries or obesity or std. You are naked straight man of 45 year old. And I see your center of body defying gravity and standing up and up right now and right here in front of my feminine eyes. What am I supposed to do With That. Thang. ... "Nothing, really. No need." No? "Hey, You are a Lady. I love women. Are U hungry? I'll order food. I'll buy You flowers. There is absolutely no need for $ex. No need. //:-) " ... Oh hunki li I will vote for thee Absolutely ... //!-)

No comments:

Post a Comment