Thursday, July 6, 2023

Korean Ladies experience

~~ about Korean ladies ~~ Hi Hunki li here In Korea In vacation Yeah ... Earlier today In kor3a ... I took Subway train And and ... These..... Beautiful.. Korean ladies......... Many of them So........ ..... So I saw them But .. No eye to eye contact ... .. . Look Kor3an ladies have high standards So I saw them But they didn't see me As if I am .. Invisible Ignorable Dismissable ... My honest response? ... Hey- Beautiful Korean ladies- I saw U ... Perhaps U smelled my poverty And turned away right away I ... understand... ....... ... So U didn't see me hunki li But I did indeed see U Very beautiful ... So I shall imagine U n I Marrying together I shall fantasize about Out marriage ... .. . So far, I've seen about two dozen kor3an ladies That I want to marry And happily live and love together forever And I shall think about all of them When I am in my bed Fantasizing ... Oh... Very beautiful multiple Korean ladies..... I am Ur #1 fan

No comments:

Post a Comment