Sunday, July 23, 2023

An arrangement with a mob boss' daughter

~~ one night ~~ So you are the male human being who wants to purchase my daughter from me for one million dollars? "Yes Sir Mr. Sir, my name is hunki li and I'm running for u.s. president 2024 as an independent thinker and I'm also a humanologist and I met your daughter five years ago in social media when was 13 years old and our relationship and friendship has been strictly platonic for past five years, Sir." And? ... "Ten hours ago, your daughter turned 18 and our relationship all of a sudden became a romantic one and we decided to get married today right away. She told me I have to pay you one million dollars up front in cash to make that happen." That is correct. Now, Do you have it? ... "No yet Sir, But I'll have it soon..." Ok. When? "As soon as I prove Riemann hypothesis, I will win one million dollar prize and then I can pay you arrears. I can write you an IOU now and you can store it in your refrigerator until your favorite IRS comes knocking on your door, Sir." ... Ok. Whatever. Now, How much money do you have with you now? "I got a dollar in my pocket, kind Sir //:-) " Alright, son. Go home. In peace. In one piece. Like, Now. "Yes Sir, good night Sir" ... .. . //xD

No comments:

Post a Comment