Sunday, July 16, 2023

That's like...

~~ I am scared of hunki li ~~ ... I just turned 18 today as a virgin female ... My parents are both 45 years old ... And they arranged this marriage With this 45 years old male Named ... H un....k...i.....l.....i.......I........ ... .. . And... I am... frightened.... I a..m...v....ery... Sca .....r...e....d.... ... .... ... Do you know this man named hunki li... ... What a dreadful man.... ... Please tell me about this hunki man.... ... Is he...nice... Arranged marriage.... I will be his wife as an 18 year old female virgin When he is 45 years old male... I am so terrified right now... ... He, hunki li, he may come to my bedroom.... any minute.... I....I don't want him.... ... Is he safe? Is he nice?.... please tell me... I do not know hunki li... do U know him?.... ... I do not know What hunki would do to me On this wedding night ... Is hunki gentle ? Is he a gentle person? ... Would my husband treat me right? Would he be a good husband? ... .. . Is ...hunki li.... a handsome man? Is he... Muscular? ... Does he have a full set of hair? ... Does hunki li smell good? Does hunki li brush his teeth? ... Can hunki li Perform? As an adult male? In ... you know... ...in private quarters? ... Look. I just turned 18 years old today. I am an adult female. ... I deserve A good husband Who can make me happy Ok? ... Now The question is ... Can this hunki li Perform As a man In our wedding bedroom As an adult male? ... Yes or no? ... Hunki? Answer me! ... .. . "....yes Ma'am....." Good. Come here! Come on! "...yes Ma'am..." ... Good boy, hunki li... good... you're doing good hunki boy.... you...are gooooooddd.... goooddd.... hunki.... very hunki li.... you make me happy hunkinli....

No comments:

Post a Comment