Thursday, July 20, 2023

Oh. Of course.

~~ a marriage of hunki li ~~ I've been #rooming this young lady for the past five years Today She finally became a legal age An adult Happy 18th birthday, young lady //:-D ... So she became officially my girlfriend today And we'll get married later today I am so happy ... We will go to Las Vegas to get marriage license And then honeymoon in Waikiki Hawaii Yes ... She is so young She is 18 years old And I am old enough 2 b her father I'm 45 I'm so greedy and selfish and avaricious and so....hungry...like... hunki.... ... .. . I've been so lonely...for so long...a time... ... .. . I was desperate... for a companionship.. ... I want some in person interaction Like Skin to skin Touch touch A girlfriend ... So Today I met this wonderful amazing lady She is 18 years young And she is of legal adult age Happy birthday young Lady My girlfriend My wife //:-D Ps: it was an fbi sting operation. It was a 59 year old bald man with pot belly behind the desk, pretending to be an under age lady. They got me. I'm in jail now lol

No comments:

Post a Comment